Paul Carrick Brunson
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Running time||42 minutes|
|Production company(s)||BBC Worldwide Productions
|Original channel||OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original run||August 19, 2012– October 1, 2012|
Lovetown, USA is an American reality documentary television series on the Oprah Winfrey Network that premiered on August 19, 2012. Lovetown, USA follows the community in Kingsland, GA as they take on Oprah's challenge to become one loving community in 30 days.
|Season||Episodes||Season Premiere||Season Finale|
|1||8||August 19, 2012||October 1, 2012|
Season 1 (2012)
|No.||Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||"Oprah's Love Experiment"||September 19, 2012||0.758|
|Oprah goes to Kingsland, GA and delivers them the challenge to focus on love for 30 days.|
|2||"Love & War"||October 9, 2012||0.243|
|The team gets to work on focusing on love and works with three dance studios. The love coaches also set-up six single citizens on dates.|
|3||"Love Overboard?"||October 16, 2012||0.250|
|The singles that hit it off enjoy a second date, and Paul attempts to fix the bond between neighbors.|
|4||"Indecent Proposal"||October 23, 2012||N/A|
|On another round of dates, one comes dressed inappropriately and other one becomes belligerently drunk. Sara Evans comes to town to assist the community on their mission.|
|5||"Rocky Road to Love"||November 13, 2012||N/A|
|The group of singles take a much needed road trip. Dan's becomes angry after his patience is tested. The local teens receive a gift of a lifetime. Franchesca and Charles decide to continue to nurture their new relationship.|
|6||"The Breakthrough"||November 20, 2012||N/A|
|Ron attempts to find love again, while Dan goes on an unannounced date. Paul uncovers some disturbing news.|
|7||"Sex, Love & Ministries"||January 22, 2013||N/A|
|Paul confesses to those who he thinks are being dishonest, and discovers the truth. Two churches still do not agree with each others views.|
|8||"Oprah Returns to Lovetown"||January 29, 2013||N/A|
|Paul assists the singles with their relationship woes while Kailen plans her wedding. Oprah comes back to Kingsland, GA to see the results of the experiment.|
- ""Lovetown, USA" Premieres Sunday, August 19 on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network". The Futon Critic. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network Adds Three New Series to Its Slate of Original Programming Including "Lovetown, USA," "Lives on Fire" and "Are You Normal, America?"". The Futon Critic. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network Announces Summer Primetime Premieres". The Futon Critic. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: HBO's "True Blood" Goes Untouched Once Again". The Futon Critic. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: HBO's "True Blood" Wraps Season on Top". The Futon Critic. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: ESPN Pulls in Front with NASCAR Coverage". The Futon Critic. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|