From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Loving You, Lovin' You, or Luvin' You may refer to:
- Loving You (1957 film), a film starring Elvis Presley
- Loving You (2008 film), a Filipino film
- Loving You (1995 film), a Chinese film starring Sean Lau
- Loving You (2003 film), a British television film with a screenplay by Matthew Hall
- Loving You (album), a 1957 album by Elvis Presley
- Loving You, an album by Lani Misalucha
- Loving You, an album by Tommy Page
- Luvin' You, an album by One Voice
- "Lovin' You", a 1975 song by Minnie Riperton
- "Lovin' You" (John Sebastian song) (1966), first recorded by the Lovin' Spoonful and later Dolly Parton
- "Lovin' You" (Kristine W song) (2001)
- "Lovin' You" (S.E.S. song) (2000)
- "Lovin' You" (The O'Jays song) (1987)
- "Lovin' You" (TVXQ song) (2007)
- "Loving You" (Feargal Sharkey song) (1985)
- "Loving You" (Matt Cardle and Melanie C song)
- "Loving You" (Nina Girado song) (2003)
- "Loving You (Ole Ole Ole)", a 2001 song by Brian Harvey
- "Loving You", a 1974 song by Thomas J. Mitchell
- "Loving You", a 1989 song by The Orb from "A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules from the Centre of the Ultraworld"
- "Loving You", a 2002 song by Jennifer Lopez from This Is Me... Then
- "Loving You", a 2003 song by Jessica Simpson from In This Skin
- "Loving You", a 2008 song by Duffy from "Warwick Avenue"
- "Loving You", a song written by Gerry Mulligan with lyrics by Judy Holliday
- "Loving You", an unreleased song by Kylie Minogue from Ultimate Kylie
- Loving You (Michael Jackson song)
- All pages with titles containing "loving you"
- All pages with titles containing "lovin' you"
- Loving U, an album by Sistar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.