|Genres||Pop rock, post-punk revival|
The Low Millions are a pop-rock band from California. They launched their debut album, Ex-Girlfriends in 2004, under the recording label Manhattan Records. Shortly after their debut release, Adam Cohen explained the meaning of the band's name: "It reflects a condition that anybody at anytime can be in... That is the state of being a low million. It's a calling card — there are millions of subscribers in the world and we are certainly one of them at any given moment. The credentials to be part of this group range from stubbing your toe to waking up on the wrong side of bed, to being stuck in traffic, to being an ex — basically being low."
- Ex-Girlfriends (2004) — debut album
- Beautiful (forthcoming)
- Adam Cohen (singer/guitarist) — son of songwriter Leonard Cohen
- Michael Chaves (singer/guitarist)
- Jorgen Carlsson (singer/bass)
- Erik Eldenius (drums)
- McPherson, David (2004-10-20). "The Low Millions Pay Tribute To All The Girls They've Loved Before". Chart. Retrieved 2009-08-25.
|This article on a United States-based pop music group is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|