Lowe Army Heliport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Lowe Army Heliport (AHP)
|IATA: LOR – ICAO: KLOR – FAA LID: LOR|
|Location||Fort Rucker / Dale County, Alabama|
|Elevation AMSL||294 ft / 90 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Lowe Army Heliport (IATA: LOR, ICAO: KLOR, FAA LID: LOR) is a military heliport serving Fort Rucker in Dale County, Alabama, United States. Owned by the United States Army, it is located 8 nautical miles (15 km) southwest of the city of Ozark.
- FAA Airport Master Record for LOR ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 3 June 2010.
- Distance from Ozark (31°26'53"N 85°38'31"W) to LOR (31°21'21"N 85°45'04"W) at Great Circle Mapper
- Fort Rucker, official site
- Aerial image as of 6 March 1997 from USGS The National Map
- Airfield photos for LOR from Civil Air Patrol
- FAA Terminal Procedures for LOR, effective September 18, 2014
- Resources for this U.S. military airport: