||Writer, comic book author
||Science fiction, action
||The Men in Black
Lowell Cunningham is an American creator and writer best known for The Men in Black, which became the basis for a media franchise.
Cunningham created the comic book series The Men in Black. This comic series spawned the 1997 film Men in Black, as well as its 2002 sequel (Men in Black II), its 2012 sequel (Men in Black 3), and an animated television program Men in Black: The Series.
Comics work includes:
- The Men in Black (with Sandy Carruthers, three-issue miniseries, Aircel Comics, January–March 1990, trade paperback, June 1990, ISBN 0944735606)
- Alien Nation: The Skin Trade (with Leonard Kirk, four-issue miniseries, Malibu Comics, March–June 1991)
- The Men in Black Book II (with Sandy Carruthers & Scott Dutton, three-issue miniseries, Aircel Comics, May–July 1991)
- Alien Nation: The Public Enemy (with Sandy Carruthers, three-issue miniseries, Malibu Comics, Dec. 1991 - March 1992)
- Men In Black: Far Cry (with Dietrich Smith, one-shot, Marvel Comics, Aug. 1997)
- Men in Black: Movie Adaptation (with Rod Whigham, one-shot, Marvel Comics, Oct. 1997)
- Men In Black: Retribution (with Rod Whigham, one-shot, Marvel Comics, Dec. 1997)
Star Wars parodies with John Hudgens include: