From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lower-class)
|Look up lower-class or lower class in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lower class may refer to:
- American lower class, those at or near the lower end of the socio-economic hierarchy in the United States
- Proletariat, the class of wage-earners in a capitalist society whose main material value is their labour-power
- Underclass, the segment of the population that occupies the lowest possible position in a class hierarchy, below the working class
- Working class, those employed in lower tier, subordinate jobs
- Social class, social stratification of people into a set of hierarchical social categories
- Commoner, people who are members of neither the nobility nor the priesthood
- Lower middle class, a sub-division of the middle class
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.