From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lowrider (band))
|Look up lowrider in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lowrider is a car or truck modified to have less ground clearance than most other cars.
Lowrider may also refer to:
- Lowrider (Australian band), a hip-hop soul band, 2004—present
- Lowrider (Swedish band), a stoner-rock band, mid 90s—2003
- Lowrider Band, an American band featuring founding members of the band War
- Low Rider, one of the ring names of professional wrestler Matt Barela
- Lowrider, a Skullcandy headphone model
- Lowrider bicycle, a modified bicycle in the style of a lowrider car
- Low rider bicycle luggage carrier, a way to carry luggage on a bicycle to with a low center of gravity
- Lowrider Magazine, an American monthly magazine on automobiles
- Nazi Lowriders, American prison gang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lowrider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.