From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Loxley may refer to:
- Loxley, South Yorkshire, a village and a suburb of the city of Sheffield, England, traditionally the birthplace of Robin Hood
- River Loxley, a river in South Yorkshire
- Loxley, Warwickshire, a village in England
- Loxley, Alabama, a town in the US
- Loxley Hall, an early-19th-century country house near Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, England
- Loxley House, a Georgian building in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- Loxley House, Nottingham, the administrative home of Nottingham City Council
- Bert Loxley (1934–2008), English footballer and manager
- Alicia Loxley (born 1981), Australian journalist and news presenter
- Lacksley Castell (1962–1984) (sometimes misspelled as Loxley Castell), Jamaican reggae singer
- Lower Loxley, a location in the fictional universe of The Archers, a long-running United Kingdom radio drama serial
- Robin of Loxley (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loxley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.