From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up loyal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Loyal may refer to:
- The concept of loyalty
- Ben Loyal, a mountain in Sutherland
- "Loyal" (Chris Brown song), a 2013 song by American singer Chris Brown
- Loyal (album), a 1988 album from New Zealand musician Dave Dobbyn
- "Loyal" (Dave Dobbyn song), a 1988 single from the album
- Ragamuffin Loyal , a racing yacht
- Some places named Loyal in the United States:
- Loyal (Lower Canada), opponents of the Patriotes during the Lower Canada Rebellion in 1837 and 1838
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loyal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.