From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Loyola University (disambiguation))
Loyola University may refer to:
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
- Loyola University Chicago, Illinois
- Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland (formerly, Loyola College in Maryland)
- Loyola University New Orleans, Louisiana
- Loyola University Andalusia, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.