From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ltd)
|Look up LTD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LTD, Ltd, or Ltd. may refer to:
Business and finance
- Ltd. or Ltd, denotes a business incorporated under the laws of England, Wales, Scotland, Canada, other Commonwealth countries, the Republic of Ireland, Cyprus, and some Anglophone countries in Africa, like Ghana or Nigeria.
- Long-term debt, also long-term liabilities
- Long Term Disability, replacement benefits for employees who are not able to work, see Work-life balance (United States), section Short- and long-term disability
- LTD, the NYSE symbol for Limited Brands, Inc.
Science, technology, and biology
- Light travel distance, a cosmological distance measure
- Low Temperature Difference engine, a heat engine that operates by cyclic compression and expansion of air or other gas, see Stirling engine
- Laser target designator, a laser light source which is used to illuminate a target
- Linear Transformer Driver, a torus shaped parallel connection of switch capacitor units, designed to deliver rapid high power pulses
- Long-term depression, (neurophysiology), a long-lasting weakening in signal transmission between neurons
Television, film, and music
- LTD (Buck-Tick album), a 1998 album by Buck-Tick
- L.T.D. (Love, Togetherness and Devotion), a 1970s funk music group
- Living the Dream (TV series), a New Zealand TV series
- Ford LTD (disambiguation), two vehicles made by the Ford Motor Company
- Lane Transit District, a public transportation agency in Lane County, Oregon, U.S.
- Leeds Thomas Danby, a further education college in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- LTD Guitars, a midrange line of guitars produced by ESP Guitars
- Living the Dream (disambiguation)
- Long Term Disability
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.