From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luba may refer to:
- Slavic origin feminine name which means "someone who has love"
- Luba, Equatorial Guinea
- Luba, Abra, a municipality in the Philippines
- Ľubá, a village and municipality in the Nitra region of south-west Slovakia
- Luba people, an ethnic group in Central Africa, mostly in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Luba Empire, a pre-colonial Central African empire
- Tshiluba language
- Luba (comic book character)
- Luba (singer), a music artist from Canada.
- Luba (EP), an extended play album by Canadian singer Luba
- Luba Goy, Canadian actress and comedian
- Luba Group, a Dutch staffing company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.