|Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kampala|
|Location||Lubaga Hill, Kampala District, Uganda|
|Care system||Private, Non-profit|
|Affiliated university||Lubaga School of Nursing and Midwifery|
|Other links||Hospitals in Uganda|
The hospital is located on Lubaga Hill, in Lubaga Division, in the western part of Kampala. The road distance between Kampala's central business district and Rubaga Hospital is approximately 3 kilometres (1.9 mi). The coordinates of Rubaga Hospital are:0°18'13.0"N, 32°33'11.0"E (Latitude:0.303600; Longitude:32.553050).
Rubaga Hospital was started in 1899 by the White Fathers. It is the oldest Catholic Hospital in Kampala. It is owned by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kampala and is accredited by the Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau. The hospital is administered by the Little Sisters of Saint Francis. The bed capacity at the hospital has steadily grown over the years to 281, making it the third largest hospital in Uganda, behind Mulago National Referral Hospital, with 1,500 beds and Butabika National Referral Hospital with 900 beds. The hospital is affiliated with and functions as the teaching hospital for the Rubaga School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Orochi Orach, Sam (2012). "Is Religion Relevant In Health Care In Africa In The 21st Century? – The Uganda Experience". Arhap.Uct.ac.za. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Website of Lubaga Hospital". Lubaga Hospital. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Road Distance Between Central Kampala And Rubaga With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- Google, . "Location of Lubaga Hospital At Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- Tembo G, Friesan H, Asiimwe-Okiror G, Moser R, Naamara W, Bakyaita N, Musinguzi J, . (8 August 1994). "Bed Occupancy Due to HIV/AIDS In An Urban Hospital Medical Ward In Uganda". AIDS - Volume 8:1169-71. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- Rubaga Hospital To Fundraise for Neonatal Unit
- Lubaga Hospital Is Third Largest Hospital in Uganda
- Profile of Rubaga Hill