Luboš Kozel, 2013
|Date of birth||16 March 1971|
|Place of birth||Vlašim, Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2004–2005||Slavia Prague B (assistant)|
|2005–2007||Slavia Prague B|
|2007–2009||Slovan Liberec (assistant)|
|2009–||FK Dukla Prague|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Luboš Kozel (born 16 March 1971) is a Czech football manager and former player, currently manager of FK Dukla Prague. He played for the Czech Republic, appearing in nine matches and scoring one goal.
Kozel played the majority of his club football at Slavia Prague, playing nine seasons of the Gambrinus liga there. He went on to play for Bohemians Prague and Viktoria Plzeň in the top flight, amassing a total of 160 appearances in the league.
Kozel signed a two year contract with FK Jablonec 97 in June 2007. This was his first Gambrinus liga management position. After having won just one match in the opening nine games of the season, coupled with his side's exit from the 2007–08 UEFA Cup in the second qualifying round, Kozel become the fourth manager to lose his job in the 2007–08 Gambrinus liga. Just a week later, however, he was appointed as assistant to Ladislav Škorpil at Liberec.
Kozel was appointed manager of FK Dukla Prague in December 2009, taking over from Günter Bittengel. In the 2010–11 Czech 2. Liga, Kozel led Dukla to the title and subsequent promotion to the Gambrinus liga. After leading Dukla to consecutive sixth-placed league finishes in 2011–12 and 2012–13, Kozel's contract was extended for a further three years.
- Slavia Prague
- Dukla Prague
- Luboš Kozel international stats at the Football Association of the Czech Republic website (Czech)
- "Luboš Kozel" (in Czech). gambrinusliga.cz. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- Luboš Kozel Statistics FIFA. Retrieved 6 February 2010.
- "Kluci mi vykat nemusí, říká Kozel" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 20 January 2004. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- "Jablonci se Kozel upsal na dva roky" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 6 June 2007. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- "Jablonec odvolal trenéra Kozla" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 8 October 2007. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- "Liberec povedou Škorpil s Kozlem" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 15 October 2007. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- "Fotbalisté pražské Dukly změnili trenéra: Bittengla vystřídal Kozel" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 14 December 2009. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- "Dukla prodloužila smlouvu s koučem Kozlem, chce obhájit šesté místo" (in Czech). denik.cz. 16 July 2013. Retrieved 10 September 2013.
- Profile at iDNES.cz (Czech)