|Elevation||1,300 m (4,300 ft)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
Lubowa is bordered by Kabowa to the north, Najjanankumbi and Makindye to the northeast, Munyonyo to the east, Kaazi to the southeast, Kajjansi to the south, Nakigalala to the west and Buddo to the west. It is located approximately 11 kilometres (6.8 mi), by road, south of the Kampala central business district, on the Kampala-Entebbe Road. The coordinates of Lubowa are:00 13 39N, 32 33 18E (Latitude:0.2275; Longitude:32.5550).
Points of interest
The following points of interest are located in Lubowa:
- Roofings Limited – Manufacturer of roofing Materials, with about 1,000 employees
- Chatsworth Park – An upscale gated community of fourteen executive mansions
- International School of Uganda (ISU) – A private high school, catering primarily to the children of diplomats and expatriate staff in Uganda.
- A branch of Barclays Bank (Uganda)
- Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses - The Uganda Branch Office of Jehovah's Witnesses
- African Bible University (Uganda) - One of the universities in Uganda, at least twenty-four (24) of which are private.
- Quality Super Market
- Greentop villas