From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lucas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lucas may refer to several things.
People bearing the surname Lucas
- See Lucas (surname)
People bearing the given name Lucas
- Lucas Biglia, Argentine footballer currently playing for RSC Anderlecht
- Lucas Bolsius, Dutch historian and politician
- Lucas Bryant, actor
- Lucas Cranach the Elder, painter
- Lucas Cranach the Younger, painter
- Lucas Cruikshank, teenage internet celebrity
- Édouard Lucas, French mathematician
- Lucas González Amorosino (born 1985), Argentine rugby player
- Lucas Grabeel, actor
- Lucas Hartong (born 1963), Dutch politician
- Lucas Leiva, Brazilian footballer currently playing for Liverpool
- Lucas Lobos, Argentine footballer currently playing for Tigres de la UANL
- Lucas Martins (born 1988), Brazilian mixed martial artist
- Lucas Matthysse, Argentine boxer
- Lucas Neill, Australian footballer currently playing for Galatasaray
- Lucas Papademos, Greek bank official and prime minister
- Lucas Pérez Martínez, Spanish footballer currently playing for PAOK F.C.
- Lucas Rios Marques, Brazilian footballer currently playing for Figueirense
- Lucas Rougeaux (born 1994), French footballer currently playing for OGC Nice
- Lucas Saatkamp (born 1986), Brazilian volleyball player; generally known as "Lucas" or "Lucão"
- Lucas Secon, Danish-American rapper
- Lucas Severino, Brazilian footballer currently playing for FC Tokyo
- Lucas Vita, Brazilian water polo player
- Lucas Zen, Brazilian footballer currently playing for Botafogo
- Jefferson Lucas Azevedo dos Santos, Brazilian footballer
- Lucas, Brazilian footballer currently playing for Paris Saint-Germain
- Lucas (Mother 3), main character of the 2006 video game Mother 3
- Lucas, male protonagist of the games Pokémon Diamond and Pearl
- Lucas Bly, main character of the 1986 film, Lucas
- Lucas Delos, one of the main characters in the Starcrossed trilogy by Josephine Angelini
- Lucas Fitzgerald, character in the Network Ten soap opera Neighbours
- Lucas Hay, character in Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks
- Lucas Hellinger, character in the television series, "FlashForward"
- Lucas Holden, character in the soap opera Home and Away
- Lucas Jackson, name of Paul Newman's character in "Cool Hand Luke"
- Lucas Johnson, character in the BBC soap opera EastEnders
- Lucas Kane, main character in the Fahrenheit video game
- Lucas McCain, name of character played by Chuck Connors in "The Rifleman" TV series
- Lucas North, one of the main characters of the television series, "Spooks"
- Lucas Roberts, character on the NBC soap opera Days of our Lives
- Lucas Ross, character in Evernight, by Claudia Gray
- Lucas Scott, teen character on One Tree Hill
- Lucas Valieri, a character in Degrassi: The Next Generation
- Lucas Wolenczak, teenage character on SeaQuest DSV
- Lucas Industries, manufacturer of components for the motor and aerospace industry.
- S. Lucas, painting contractor and fitout specialist
- Lucas Oil, manufacturer of various "high-performance" motor oils and related products.
- In the United States
- Lucas Township (disambiguation)
- Lucas, Illinois
- Lucas, Iowa
- Lucas, Kansas
- Lucas, Kentucky
- Lucas, Ohio
- Lucas County, Ohio
- Lucas, Texas
- Lucas, Wisconsin
- Lucas, West Virginia
- In Australia
- A.B. Lucas Secondary School, London, Ontario, Canada
- Leeds University Centre for African Studies, also known as LUCAS
- Luca Family Singers, also known as "The Lucas"
- Lucas (album) (2007), an album by Skeletons and the Kings of All Cities
- Lucas critique
- Lucas (film) (1986)
- Lucas Industries plc and Lucas Automotive, former UK automotive and aerospace component manufacturers
- Lucas (novel) (2002), by Kevin Brooks
- LucasVarity, UK motor parts manufacturer
- Laboratory Unit for Computer Assisted Surgery, a system used for surgical planning, in computer assisted surgery
- Lucas Oil Stadium, a venue for sporting events in the United States city of Indianapolis, Indiana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lucas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.