|Headquarters||Corona, California, USA|
|Key people||Forrest Lucas
|Products||Automotive Additives, Lubricants, Motor Oil, High Performance Racing Only, Gear Oil, Problem Solvers, Marine Products, Car Care|
Lucas Oil is not related to LUKOIL, a Russian-owned petroleum company that owns and operates gasoline stations throughout the Northeast USA. Nor is it related to Lucas Industries, a former British manufacturer of automotive and aerospace components.
On February 28, 2006, it was announced that Lucas Oil had purchased the naming rights to the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana for $120 million over 20 years. The facility opened in 2008 and is the home field for the NFL's Indianapolis Colts. Other events that have or will be held at the stadium include the 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four, the 2009 NCAA Men's Basketball Regional Finals, Super Bowl XLVI (February 5, 2012), the 2015 NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four, the 2016 NCAA Women's Basketball Final Four, and every Drum Corps International World Championship since 2009.
In 2009, Lucas Oil founded the short course off-road racing series Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. In September 2011, the company bought specialty television channel MavTV to promote their motorsport championships. In March 2012, Lucas Oil extended their title sponsorship of the AMA Motocross series.
- Lucas Oil Stadium
- Lucas Oil Raceway
- Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
- Lucas Oil Slick Mist 200
- Lucas Oil Indiana Governor's Cup
- "Forrest Lucas biography". Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- "The making of the Lucas Oil empire". CNN. February 16, 2012. Retrieved April 25, 2012.
- "About Lucas Oil Products". NHRA. Archived from the original on October 30, 2005. Retrieved November 11, 2005.
- "Lucas Oil dominates motorsports and the CORR Title: Sponsorship package is one key ingredient". DesertRacing. 2005-01-21.
- Monte Burke (2010-08-27). "10 Minutes with Forrest Lucas, Founder of Lucas Oil". Forbes. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- Tripp Mickle (2012-03-12). "Lucas Oil Signs Multiyear Extension Of AMA Motocross Series Title Sponsorship". Sports Business Journal Daily. Retrieved 2012-04-25.