Not to be confused with American race car driver Lucas Wolfe
Wolf began his racing career in karting. He remained in karting until 2009. 2010 he began his formula racing career. For URD Rennsport he competed in the ADAC Formel Masters. Wolf concluded the season on the eighth position with a third place as his best result. 2011 he stayed with URD Rennsport in the ADAC Formel Masters. After managing to podium finishes on the penultimate round, he won the last race of the ultimate round. In the end again lay on the eighth place in the championship.
- 2010: ADAC Formel Masters (8th position)
- 2011: ADAC Formel Masters (8th position)
- 2012: Formula 3 Euro Series
- „Formel Masters - Lokalmatador Wolf holt sich letzten Saisonsieg“ (Motorsport-Magazin.com, 2011-12-03)
- „ADAC Formel-Masters: F3-Aufstieg für Lucas Wolf“ (motorsport-server.de, 2012-01-28)