From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lucian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lucian of Samosata (c. 125–180+) was a Roman rhetorician and satirist.
Lucian may also refer to:
- Lucian of Antioch (c. 240–312), Christian theologian, martyr and saint
- Lucian of Beauvais (died ca. 290), Christian martyr and saint
- Lucian Freud (1922–2011), painter
- Lucian Boz (1908-2003), Romanian literary critic
- Lucian Bute (born 1980) Romanian-Canadian boxer
- Lucian Pintilie (born 1933), Romanian film director
- Lucian Blaga (1895-1961), Romanian philosopher and poet
- Lucian (The 39 Clues), a branch of the Cahill family in the 39 Clues adventure book and game franchise
- Lucian (Underworld), a character in the films Underworld and Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
- Lucian (Pokémon), a member of the Elite Four in Pokémon
- Dark Swordsman Lucian, a character of the Nintendo DS game Lunar Knights
- Lucia (disambiguation)
- Luciana (disambiguation)
- Lucius (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Lucian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lucian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.