From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lucid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lucid may refer to:
- Lucid (programming language), a dataflow programming language
- Lucid Lynx, a version of Ubuntu Linux released in April 2010
- Lucid Inc., a software development company founded by Richard P. Gabriel in 1984
- USS Lucid (MSO-458), a US Navy minesweeper that patrolled the Pacific Ocean
- Lucid Records, an independent record label in Deerfield, Illinois, United States
- Shannon Lucid (born 1943), an American astronaut
- LUCID (Langton Ultimate Cosmic ray Intensity Detector), a commercial cosmic ray detector
- Lucid (film), a 2005 Canadian film
- Lucid Absinthe, a distilled beverage made from grande wormwood
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.