From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lucidity or lucid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lucidity may refer to:
- Lucidity (album), a 2006 album by Delain
- Lucidity (festival), a three-day music festival in Southern California
- Lucidity (song), a song by Australian psychedelic rock band Tame Impala, also released as a single
- Lucidity (video game), a 2009 side-scrolling puzzle platformer
- Lucidity (web series), a 2010 web series about lucid dreaming
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.