|Genres||Alternative rock, rock/pop|
|Labels||BMG/Sing Sing, EMI, EMI Electrola|
|Past members||Luci van Org
Lucilectric was a German pop/rock duo founded in 1993 by Luci van Org and producer Ralf Goldkind. They are known primarily for their 1994 hit single Mädchen (Girl), which spent 12 weeks in the German Top 10, eventually reaching number two. The single also charted in the Swiss, Austrian and Dutch markets. Hey Süßer (Hey sweetheart), another of single from the same album, also reached the Top 40 in 1994. Lucilectric would go on to record two more albums and eventually separated in 1999.
Lucilectric was created in Berlin in 1993 by van Org and Goldkind, arguably as part of the revival of the German language rock/pop movement in the early 90s, which came on the heels of the Neue Deutsche Welle but well before the Neue Deutsche Härte emerged from the underground. Other similar groups from that same period which attained bigger commercial success through the decade and beyond include Tic Tac Toe and Die Prinzen. Although popular, Lucilectric were criticized at the time by some observers of German culture to be representative of the "trivialization of femininity".
After Lucilectric, Luci van Org would go on to work as a television presenter and host. In 2001 she formed the gothic alternative band Üebermutter, while Goldkind continued to produce music, most notably for Nina Hagen and Die Fantastischen Vier 
|1996||Süß und Gemein||
  
|1996||"Liebe macht dumm"||89||-||20||-||Süß und Gemein|
- "Charts-Surfer:Suchergebnis". Retrieved 2009-02-20.[dead link]
- "Musicline.de - Chartverfolgung - LUCILECTRIC". Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- "Lucilectric - Mädchen - swisscharts.com". Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- Sanford 2001, p. 210
- "Last.fm - Kultur - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Lucilectric". Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- Biography of van Org, with background on Lucilectric. "MTV\Biografie\Üebermutter\music". Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- "allmusic (((Ralf Goldkind > Songs > Songs Composed By)))". Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- "Lucilectric - Süss und gemein - austriancharts.at". Retrieved 2009-02-21.