From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lucina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lucina may refer to:
- 146 Lucina, a main belt asteroid
- Lucina (goddess), the goddess of childbirth in Roman mythology
- Lucina C. Broadwell (1889-1919), U.S. murder victim
- Lucina, several genus names in zoology:
- Lucina (bivalve), a clam genus in family Lucinidae, established by Bruguière in 1797
- Lucina, a brush-footed butterfly genus invalidly established by Rafinesque in 1815; nowadays Melitaea
- Lucina, a marsh fly genus invalidly established by Meigen in 1830, nowadays Salticella
- Lucina, a cricket genus invalidly established by Walker in 1869, nowadays Phalangopsis
- Hamearis lucina, a butterfly
- Lucina, a character in Fire Emblem: Awakening and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lucina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.