Lucky Diamond Rich
|Lucky Diamond Rich|
|Born||Gregory Paul Mclaren
|Occupation||Performance artist, street performer|
|Known for||Being 100% tattooed|
Lucky Diamond Rich (born Gregory Paul Mclaren in 1971) is "the world's most tattooed person" (a title formerly held by Tom Leppard), and has tattoos covering his entire body, including the inside of his eyelids, mouth, ears and foreskin. He holds the Guinness World Record as of 2006, being 100 percent tattooed.
Inspiration and first tattoo
Rich was born in New Zealand. As a young boy, he read about and became interested in the most tattooed men and women. It did not go much further than just a thought until he got his first tattoo, which was of a small juggling club on his hip.
He went on to tattoo every part of his body including every crevice and intimate area. He has tattooed some white over his black tattoos and also adding colour.
- Mary Gardner (July 19, 2011). Big Ten Questions with Lucky Diamond Rich. tattooroadtrip.com.
- Guinness World Records. "Most Tattooed Person". Retrieved 2012-04-30
- Totaro, Paola (December 16, 2004). "Sydney's Lucky Diamond". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved May 13, 3012.
- Brown, Thom. "An Interview with Lucky Diamond Rich by Thom Green of Mantra". Retrieved 2007-05-07
- Wynn, Kirsty (November 20, 2011). "Lucky sharing his tattoo at gathering of ink fans". NZ Herald. Retrieved May 13, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lucky Diamond Rich.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This body modification article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a New Zealand artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|