From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lucky Charms, lucky charm, or lucky charms in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Lucky charm is an item within cultures that is believed to bring luck and may refer to:
Lucky charms in Western culture
- Four-leaf clover, The four-leaf clover is an uncommon variation of the common, three-leaved clover. According to tradition, such leaves bring good luck to their finders, especially if found accidentally. In addition, each leaf is believed to represent something: the first is for faith, the second is for hope, the third is for love, and the fourth is for luck
- Rabbit's foot, carried as an amulet believed to bring good luck
- Horseshoe, a U-shaped item made of metal or of modern synthetic materials, nailed or glued to the hooves of horses and some other draught animals
- Charm bracelet, an item of jewelry worn around the wrist. It carries personal "charms": decorative pendants or trinkets which signify important things in the wearer's life
- Wishbone, a forked bone found in birds and thecodonts, formed by the fusion of the two clavicles. In birds, its function is the strengthening of the thoracic skeleton to withstand the rigors of flight
- Male Tortoiseshell Cat, describes a cat with a coat that is mottled, with patches of orange or cream and chocolate, black or blue.
- Maneki Neko, a plastic cat usually in the color of gold, white and black derived from Japan who waves it's left arm which brings good luck.
Lucky charms in other cultures
- Ashtamangala, a sacred suite of Eight Auspicious Signs endemic to a number of Dharmic Traditions such as Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, and Sikhism
- Lucky Charm (song), a 1989 single by The Boys
- "Lucky Charm", a song by The Apples in Stereo from Fun Trick Noisemaker
- "Lucky Charm", a song by The Isley Brothers from Body Kiss
- Lucky Charm (film)
- Lucky Charm (novel), the eighth book in the Beacon Street Girls series by Annie Bryant. It was released in 2006 by B*tween Productions, Inc.
- Lucky Charm (Care Bears episode)
- Lucky Charms, a cereal
- Good luck charm
- Amulets, a close cousin of the talisman, consists of any object intended to bring good luck and/or protection to its owner
- Touch pieces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lucky charm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.