From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lucre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lucre may refer to:
- Lucre, the currency in the Mana series
- The novel The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan has a hill called Lucre
- Lucre Island, a fictional island in the Monkey Island video-game series
- Filthy Lucre (disambiguation) multiple uses
- Luker (disambiguation)
- Tim Bobbin, poet who used the phrase in his short verse, When Filthy Lucre Joins a Man and Wife
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.