||1974 (age 39–40)
Cumbria, England, UK
Lucy Dillon (born 1974) is a British writer of romance novels. In 2010, her novel Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts won the Romantic Novel of the Year Award by the Romantic Novelists' Association.
Lucy Dillon was born on 1974 in Cumbria, England, UK. She now divides her time between London and the Wye Valley. Her first dream was be a dancer.
- The Ballroom Class (2008)
- Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts (2009)
- Walking Back to Happiness (2010)
- The Secret of Happy Ever After (2011)
- A Hundred Pieces of Me (2013)
References and sources