|Born||Eve Lucinda Fleming
15 May 1947
Nettlebed, Oxfordshire, UK
|Spouse(s)||Joe Laycock (1971–1980)
Simon Williams (1986 to date)
Eve Lucinda Fleming (born 15 May 1947) is a British actress using the stage name 'Lucy Fleming'.
She is the daughter of the actress Dame Celia Elizabeth Johnson and writer Lt-Col Robert Peter Fleming (the brother of James Bond author Ian Fleming ). Since 1997, Ian Fleming's two nieces, Lucy and her sister Kate Fleming, have controlled Ian Fleming Publications.
Lucy is best known for her role as Jenny Richards in the 1970s BBC drama Survivors, the only character to survive all three series of the show. Her numerous credits in other British television series include The Avengers, Mr. Bean, the regular role of Jo in Cold Warrior, the first Helen Wycliffe in Wycliffe, A Dance to the Music of Time, Heartbeat, Rosemary & Thyme and Kingdom.
She has been married twice; first to Joseph William Peter Laycock (1971–1980), by whom she had two sons Robert Laycock (b.1973) and Diggory Laycock (b.1975) and a daughter, Flora (b.1972). Her husband and her daughter, Flora, drowned on 14 December 1980 in a boating accident on the Thames. She married the actor Simon Williams in 1986.
Fleming spent part of her childhood growing up in New Zealand: "My parents packed me off to some friends in New Zealand when I was 16, hoping I would grow up a little and perhaps change my mind about acting. I was quite a tomboy. I ended up at the Bay of Islands, which was just the most beautiful place in the world. I was meant to be looking after the friends’ little boy, but I didn’t have a clue, and I don’t recall doing much of that at all. I loved the country, though."
- "The Peerage". Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- "Interview". Sunday Times. 31 August 2008.
- "IMDB Filmography". Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- "Announcements". Yorkshire Post. 16 December 1980.
- Gravestone at St Bartholomew Churchyard, Nettlebed, Oxfordshire, England
- "Search for actress's daughter called off". Glasgow Herald. 16 December 1980. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- "James Bond News". Retrieved 15 August 2012.
- Lucy Fleming at the Internet Movie Database
- Lucy Fleming genealogy. Retrieved 21 September 2007.
- Times article by Lucy Fleming on her childhood 31 August 2008
-  Updated 2012, photos & Lucy's life inc SURVIVORS (as Jenny Richards)
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|