Lucy Clare Horobin (born 1979 in Canterbury, Kent) is a British radio presenter currently heard on Heart London and attended Nottingham Trent University where she achieved a BA (Hons) in Broadcast Journalism.
She began radio presenting at Trent FM alongside Jason King, and then with Rich Clarke on the evening show which was branded Rich and Luce. Horobin and Clarke then moved to Bauer Radio owned Key 103 to present In:Demand, which later became networked on Bauer Place stations in the North of England, and digital station The Hits Radio. In November 2011 she left In:Demand.
On 23 January 2012 she and Jason King debuted as presenters of Heart Breakfast on Heart Solent. From 4 August 2012 the duo have also presented Saturday breakfast on Heart. From 13 until 29 August 2012 she and King presented Heart Breakfast on Heart London, in the absence of Harriet Scott and Jamie Theakston, meaning they were absent from their usual show on Heart Solent. In January 2013, Lucy along with Jason King moved to Heart London to present weekday drivetime along with networked Saturday breakfast.
In June 2012 it was reported One Direction singer Harry Styles had a three-month affair with married Horobin in 2011. After receiving abuse from Styles fans on Twitter she wrote "To clarify, I haven't said ANYTHING to any press, nor do I wish to. Thank you to those of you who have said kind words today. Xxx". She then took absent from her Heart Breakfast for a day. In August 2012 it was revealed she and husband Olliver Pope were ending their marriage.
- JK and Lucy join Heart Solent Radio Today, 16 January 2012
- JK & Lucy Heart
- JK & Lucy cover Heart London breakfast Radio Today, 15 August 2012
- Harry Styles 'had affair with DJ Lucy Horobin before Caroline Flack' Tom Eames, Digital Spy, 24 June 2012
- One Direction fans abuse Harry Styles 'ex-lover' DJ Lucy Horobin Paul Millar, Digital Spy, 25 June 2012
- Harry Styles 'ex-lover' Lucy Horobin takes time off radio show Tom Eames, Digital Spy, 26 June 2012
- Radio DJ Lucy Horobin Splitting From Husband After Harry Styles Fling Huffington Post, 11 August 2012