|Born||Lucy Katherine Pinder
20 December 1983
Winchester, Hampshire, England
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
In mid-2003, Pinder was spotted by a freelance photographer Lee Earle while sunbathing on Bournemouth beach. As a result of the photographs taken that day, she signed a professional modelling contract with the Daily Star tabloid newspaper.
Pinder was regularly partnered with Michelle Marsh, with whom she made magazine, television, and corporate appearances. She has also been featured with other glamour models, including Danielle Lloyd, Sophie Howard, Jana Defi, Lindsey Strutt, and Saskia Howard-Clarke. Her photo shoots have appeared in magazines such as Loaded, Maxim, Nuts, ZOO, Ice, Carnoisseur, Redline and Fast Car. She has appeared in prominent adverts for PlayStation 2, Yellow Pages, the National Lottery and in 2010 she was head of the Bennetts Babe squad.
For the first several years of her career, Pinder, unlike most other glamour models, did not fully reveal her breasts in photo shoots, often posing while covering her nipples with her hands or hair. While she often appeared exposing part of the areola, her first completely topless photographs appeared in Nuts magazine in April 2007. In the accompanying interview, Pinder explained that she was initially reluctant to go fully topless "because of the way I was discovered on a beach. It was all a bit sudden and the idea of getting [my breasts] out straight away was a bit daunting."
Pinder currently runs a weekly advice column in Nuts, entitled "The Truth About Women," and also has embarked on a television career. She is represented by Girl Management aka Girl and Frank White Pictures.
In November 2010, Lucy announced that she will be writing a weekly column for Laid.co.uk, answering readers' questions. She posed topless in Nuts magazine's Royal wedding commemorative issue of April 2011.
On 31 December 2005, Pinder appeared on Sky Sports as a celebrity soccerette on Soccer AM during which she wore a Southampton jersey. She also sat on the famous orange sofa answering questions on topics such as modelling and football.
From September to December 2007, Pinder presented a short nightly programme for Nuts TV called "Book at Bedtime", which is based on a long-running BBC Radio 4 programme. She read a passage from a well-known novel.
On 15 January 2008, Pinder made her presenter debut for Nuts TV. She presented the Nuts TV live show on six further occasions in February and March 2008, and also presented "Overexposed" – a series on Nuts TV giving hints and tips to the aspiring amateur glamour photographer. Subsequently, she has appeared on MTV channel TMF, presenting in conjunction with Kayleigh Pearson, Pinder and Pearson's Late-Night Love-in; a "countdown of saucy music videos."
In February 2010, Lucy Pinder appeared on BBC Three's "The Real Hustle Undercover", where she pulled a switch on an unsuspecting punter.
Celebrity Big Brother UK (2009)
From 2 January 2009, Lucy Pinder appeared in the sixth series of Celebrity Big Brother UK. She revealed that she is "a bit of a Tory bird" and that 'thick' people irritate her. She was the first housemate to be voted out, on 9 January (Day 8) with 57% of the public vote. Pinder declared her wish to leave the Big Brother house after being driven to distraction by the constant rapping of housemate Coolio.
- Dream Team (unknown episode, 2004) ....Herself
- I'm Famous and Frightened! (unknown episodes, 2004) .... Herself
- Soccer AM (1 episode, "31 December 2005" 2005) .... Herself
- Bo! in the USA (1 episode, 2006) .... Herself
- The Weakest Link (1 episode, "Wags and Glamour", 2007) .... Herself
- Greatest Ever Disaster Movies (2007) (TV) .... Herself
- Hotel Babylon (1 episode, "Series 3, Episode 1", 2008) .... Herself
- Book at Bedtime with Lucy Pinder (approx. 30 episodes, Nuts TV, 2007) .... Herself, as Presenter
- * Celebrity Big Brother (2009)
- The Real Hustle Undercover, BBC Three (2010) .... "Nicole", con artist
Pinder is an ambassador for Kick 4 Life, a charity that uses football to fight poverty and disease in developing countries. She has also produced original works of art for sale in charity auctions for Keech Hospice Care and Sports For All. Along with Rhian Sugden, she is raising money for "Get Kids Going", a charity giving disabled and young children the chance to participate in sports, by means of inviting sponsorship for her and Rhian's participation in the 2011 Modball Rally.
- "Lucy Pinder". Nuts. Retrieved September 11, 2013.
- "Lucy Pinder's Official Biography". Lucypinder.info.
- "Miss March 2006 Lucy Pinder Interview". Citynet Magazine. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "Carnoisseur Car Accessories, CoverStar Lucy Pinder".[dead link]
- "Lucy Pinder – Resume – Corporate".[dead link]
- "Bennetts Babe 2010".
- Nuts magazine, April 2007, p. 44
- "Official Website". Retrieved 2008-06-14.[dead link]
- "Lucy Pinder – contact". Retrieved 2011-05-23.[dead link]
- "Lucy Pinder's column on Laid.co.uk". Retrieved 2011-01-30.[dead link]
- "Lucy Pinder photo gallery". Retrieved 2011-04-26.
- "2014 Hot Shots Model Countdown – Lucy Pinder". Soldier Systems: an industry daily. 8 June 2013. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- "I'm Famous and Frightened: I'm Famous And Frightened 4 – The Live Final". TV.com. 7 February 2005. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- BSkyB (11 May 2005). "Sky Sports". Msn.skysports.com. Retrieved 2009-03-22.[dead link]
- "Broadcast schedule of Weakest Link edition".
- Amanda Platell (28 May 2008). "You are the weakest WAG: Footballers' girls appearance on The Weakest Link makes the (average) mind boggle". Daily Mail.
- "Lucy Pinder's Book at Bedtime on Nuts TV".
- "Lucy Pinder's work on Nuts TV and MTV". Lucy-pinder.tv. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "Lucy Pinder's work on Nuts TV and MTV". Lucy-pinder.tv. Retrieved 2010-04-07.
- "Lucy Pinder tv".
- "Maxim Photo shoot".
- "Lucy Pinder – Smeggy's Big Brother Housemates". Smeggy's Forums. 9 January 2009. Retrieved 28 January 2009.
- "Glamour model Lucy Pinder first out of Celebrity Big Brother". The Daily Telegraph (London). 9 January 2009. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- "Home". Kick 4 Life. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting Auction announcement". Lucy-pinder.tv. Retrieved 2010-04-07.
- "Lucy Pinder Celebriteapot Auction announcement". Lucy-pinder.tv. Retrieved 2010-04-07.
- "Lucy Pinder and Rhian Sugden Modball Rally sponsorship for "Get Kids Going" announcement". Retrieved 2011-06-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lucy Pinder.|
- Official website
- Lucy Pinder on Twitter
- Lucy Pinder at the Internet Movie Database
- Lucy Pinder on Facebook
- Lucy Pinder's channel on YouTube
- Lucy Pinder Official Forum
- Lucy Pinder Official Gallery
- Lucy Pinder Official Google+
- Lucy Pinder Official Vimeo