8 November 1974 |
Chester, England, United Kingdom
|Occupation||Journalist, Author, Broadcaster|
Siegle has contributed to various television and radio programmes, including magazines Marie Claire, Grazia and Elle. She reports and speaks about environmental issues on TV and radio, including ITV1's The 5 O'Clock Show, Five's The Wright Stuff, Sky News and BBC Radio 4's You and Yours. Siegle is a current reporter for BBC One's The One Show.
She has filmed with Ashley Hames a programme called Guilt Trip, a series on ethical consumerism and the true cost of consumables which was to be broadcast on BBC Two in 2008, but was cancelled amid fears that the participants were not made fully aware of what the programme involved.
On 13 April 2014, she participated in the London Marathon to raise money and awareness for The Anthony Nolan Trust. This was her first marathon, which she completed in a time of 5 hours and 35 minutes.
- A Good Life. Co-author. 2005. Transworld / The Guardian.
- Green Living In the Urban Jungle. 2001. Green Books Ltd.
- To Die For. 2010. Harper Collins.
- "Lucy Siegle". London: The Observer. February 13, 2006. Retrieved 2008-01-28.
- "Lucy Siegle". Noel Gay. Retrieved 2008-01-28.
- Lucy Siegle on The One Show
- Paul McNally. BBC axes 'guilt' TV show over exploitation fears Brand Republic, 30-Apr-08.
- Siegle, Lucy (February 20, 2005). "With this conflict-free diamond, I thee wed". London: The Observer. Retrieved 2008-01-28.
- "My Big Fat Green Wedding". forumforthefuture.org.uk. November 6, 2006. Retrieved 2008-01-28.