From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ludovisi can refer to:
- Ludovisi (family), a noble Italian family
- Ludovisi papacy, or Pope Gregory XV
- Cardinals Ludovisi
- Non-ecclesiastic family members
- Ludovisi, Lazio, a rione in the City of Rome
- Villa Ludovisi, a suburban villa in Rome, built in the 17th century for Cardinal Ludovico, destroyed in the 19th century; its territory becoming the Ludovisi rione.
- Palazzo Ludovisi, a palace in Rome also built for Cardinal Ludovico; now the seat of the Italian Chamber of Deputies
- Ludovisi Throne, an sculpted block of white marble hollowed at the back and carved with bas-reliefs on the three outer faces, from about 460 BCE
- Great Ludovisi sarcophagus, an ancient Roman sarcophagus dating to around 250–260 AD
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.