||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010)|
|Born||January 15, 1981|
|Occupation||Software Engineer, Spotify AB|
|Known for||µTorrent and other software|
Ludvig Strigeus (ludde) is a Swedish programmer best known for developing software such as the BitTorrent client µTorrent, OpenTTD, and ScummVM. He has a Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering degree from Chalmers University of Technology and is currently employed as a software engineer at Spotify AB.
His team won PuzzleCrack in 2005.
- µTorrent - small footprint BitTorrent client for Microsoft Windows and OS X (closed-source)
- ScummVM - interpreter of adventure game engines, most notably LucasArts's SCUMM 
- OpenTTD - engine of Transport Tycoon game improved in many ways over the original (with functions of TTDPatch implemented and improved, like multiplayer)
- Trac - project management tool (minor contribution)
- Ports of Dr. Mario and Kwirk for the TI-89 calculator 
- "The Idiot" - card game for Windows 
- WebWorks - a text HTML editor 
|This article about a computer specialist of Europe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Swedish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|