From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ludwig in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ludwig may refer to:
- Ludwig (given name), a German name
- Ludwig (surname), a German surname
- Ludwig (film), a 1972 film by Luchino Visconti about Ludwig II of Bavaria
- Ludwig: Requiem for a Virgin King, a 1972 film by Hans-Jürgen Syberberg about Ludwig II of Bavaria
- Ludwig (cartoon), a 1977 animated children's series
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- Ludwig-Musser, manufacturer of Ludwig Drums and Percussion Instruments
- Ludwig von Mises Institute, a libertarian academic research organization
- Ludwig, later Ludwig & Company, a New-York-based piano manufacturer in the early 20th century
- Ludwig, a neo-nazi sigla (or nom de plume) used by the serial killers Wolfgang Abel and Mario Furlan
- Ludwig, from Emma & Ludwig, Popular, short-lived, viral cartoon show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.