||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
|Born||Ludwika Paleta Paciorek
November 29, 1978
Plutarco Haza (1998–2008)Emiliano Salinas (2013 present)
Ludwika Paleta (Spanish pronunciation: [luðˈβika paˈleta]; born Ludwika Paleta on November 29, 1978 but later renamed Ludwika Paleta Paciorek after immigrating to Mexico due to the Iberian dual-surname custom) is a Polish-Mexican actress. She is the daughter of musician Zbigniew Paleta and Barbara Paciorek Paleta, and the sister of actress Dominika Paleta.
Early life and career
Ludwika Paleta was born in Kraków, People's Republic of Poland in 1978. When her father, the famous musician Zbigniew Paleta, was offered a job in Mexico, the Paleta family settled permanently. As a child, Ludwika was one day taken by her sister Dominika Paleta, to an acting audition and impressed the casting directors so much that soon after, she was offered her first television role in Carrusel (1989). Paleta became an instant celebrity with her character, and a sex-symbol among Mexican pre-teen boys. Three years later, in 1992, she returned to the small screen in what she calls her favorite television job yet, El abuelo y yo opposite Gael García Bernal. After a small hiatus she returned to the small screen playing the role of María de los Ángeles in María la del Barrio. Roles in Huracán, Amigas y Rivales, and Mujer de Madera soon followed. Her most recent work in television was in the Endemol-Telefe produced Los Exitosos Perez.
Ludwika Paleta has obtained great fame and popularity in the Latin American country that has been her home since she was merely a child. In an interview, Ludwika Paleta declared that she loves both Mexico and Poland, but that she does not see herself living outside of Mexico in the near-future. She is fluent in Spanish, Polish and English.
In 1998 Paleta married Mexican actor, Plutarco Haza. Their son, Nicolás, was born November 11, 1999. They divorced in 2008.
She remarried near Mérida, Yucatán, México on April 20, 2013 with Emiliano Salinas Occelli, son of former Mexican president Carlos Salinas de Gortari
In 2012, she starred as Estefania Bouvier de Castañón in Abismo de pasion as part of a special participation.
- El libro de piedra (2009) - Mariana
- Propiedad ajena (2007) - Miranda Samano
- Polvo de Angel (2007) - Bella
- Desafio (2007) - Character Unknown
- Propiedad Ajena (2007) - Miranda Samano
- Corazón de Melón (2002) - Fernanda Montenegro
- Seis dias en la oscuridad (2002) - Ximena Lagaspi
- Abismo de pasion (2012) - Estefanía Bouvier de Castañón
- Los Exitosos Perez (2009–2010) - Soledad "Sol" Duarte Peréz
- Palabra de Mujer (2007–2008) - Paulina Álvarez y Junco
- Duelo de Pasiones (2006) - Alina Montellano
- Mujer de Madera (2004) - Aída Santibáñez Villalpando
- Niña... Amada Mía (2003) - Carolina Soriano
- Amigas y Rivales (2001) - Jimena de la O
- Huracán (1998) - Norma Vargas Lugo
- María la del Barrio (1995) - María de los Ángeles 'Tita' de la Vega Hernández
- El Abuelo y Yo (1992) - Alejandra
- Carrusel (1989) - María Joaquina Villaseñor
- 1994 Bajo el bosque blanco, Dylan Thomas - Dir. Juan Jose Gurrola
- 1999 Popcorn, Ben Elton - Dir. Mario Espinosa
- 2002 Los Monologos de la Vagina, Eve Ensler - Dir. Jaime Matarredona
- 2003 La Prueba, David Auburn - Dir. Jaime Matarredona
- 2006 El cuarto azul, David Hare - Dir. Mauricio Garcia Lozano
- 2009 Las 4 estaciones, Arnold Wesker - Dir. Susana Alexander
- 2010 No se si cortarme las venas o dejarmelas largas - Dir. Manolo Caro
- 2011 Un Dios salvaje, Yasmina Reza - Dir. Javier Daulte