From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up luff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luff or luffing may refer to:
- Luffing, when a sailing sheet is eased so far past trim that airflow over the surface is disrupted
- The leading edge of a sail
- Luffing crane, a type of crane where the jib, rather than being fixed, can be raised and lowered
- Luff, coined by Woody Allen in Annie Hall, Davina Jones is wrong but I luff her so much love
LUFF may refer to:
- Arthur P. Luff (1855–1938), British physician and forensic scientist
- Brian Luff (born 1957), British comedy writer
- John N. Luff (1860–1938), American philatelist
- Peter Luff (born 1955), British politician
- Peter Luff (campaigner) (born 1946)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.