From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lug may refer to:
- Lug (Tomislavgrad), a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Lug (Derventa), a suburb in Bosnia and Herzegovina region Bosanska Posavina.
- Lug, Bilje, a settlement in Croatian Baranja
- Lug, Lika-Senj County, Croatia
- Lug, Karlovac County, Croatia
- Lug, Germany, a municipality in Germany
- Ług, Łódź Voivodeship, a village in Poland
- Lug (Beočin), a village in Serbia
- Lugnaquilla, a mountain in Ireland often abbreviated to Lug.
- Lug (bicycle part), steel tubing and sockets of a bicycle
- LUG, Lock-Up Parking
- Lugano Airport (IATA Airport Code)
- Lug sail is a four sided sail bent to a yard which is slung at about a third of its length from forward. It gives its name to the sailing craft lugger.
- Lugging, when an internal combustion engine is run at overly low RPMs for the load being applied to it, potentially damaging the engine in the process.
Handles or connectors
- Lug (knob), handles are a kind of flattened knob attached to the side of pottery
- Lug (electrical connector), a bolt on an enclosure tied to an electric potential within the enclosure, supporting the connection of a cable
- Lug, the protrusion from the case of a wristwatch to which the strap or bracelet attaches, usually by means of spring pins that bridge pairs of lugs at the upper and lower sides of a watch's case.
- Lug, part of a drum used in conjunction with tension rods and counter hoops to tension the drum head in relation to the shell.
- Lug, a protrusion of a firearm's bolt that locks it into the receiver or barrel.
- Last Unicorn Games, games publisher later absorbed by Wizards of the Coast
- Level Up! Games Or Level Up! Games company
- Lesbian until graduation, slang term
- Linux User Group, private organization providing support for Linux users
- Law of Universal Gravitation, Isaac Newton's equations for gravity
- Læger Uden Grænser, Danish brand of Doctors without borders / Médecins Sans Frontières
- Lug, to carry, drag or pull with great effort
- Lug (unit), a unit of measure for linear distance equal to a Rod or 1⁄320 of a statute mile
- Lug (packaging), a type of container used for agricultural produce
- Lugh, an ancient god in Irish mythology
- Lug (slang) is a Scottish and Lincolnshire slang word for ear.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.