From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luga may refer to:
- Mateo Noriel Luga, Ibanag revolutionary
- Luga, of Juni and Luga, an escaped criminal in the Belizian TV series Noh Matta Wat!
- Luga, Germany, a place in Saxony, Germany
- Luga, Russia, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Luga Bay, a bay in the Gulf of Finland, Russia
- Luga River, a river in Novgorod and Leningrad Oblasts, Russia
- Luga language, alternative name of the Lungga language, a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken in the Solomon Islands
- 21919 Luga, a main-belt asteroid
- Luga (crater), a crater on Mars
See also: Luzhsky (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.