Luigi Clerichetti was a 19th century Milanese architect, noted for his Neoclassical buildings. He designed the Palazzo Tarsis (1836-1838), and the Palazzo Gavazzi in 1838 for the wealthy Gavazzi family. He also designed the facade of the Palazzo Orsini of Milan during restoration of the 16th century building, and the Villa Ciani in Lucerne, Switzerland in 1840.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Luigi Clerichetti|
- Co, Francesco Dal (2005). Storia dell'architettura italiana. Electa. p. 655. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
- Bucciotti, Achille; Bernardini, Enzo (1990). Milan. Istituto geografico de Agostini. p. 161. ISBN 978-88-402-0876-3. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
- Azzolini, Luca (1988). Arte e storia di Milano. Bonechi. p. 175. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
- Milano. Touring Editore. 1998. p. 297. ISBN 978-88-365-1249-2. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
- Switzerland: a Phaidon cultural guide. Prentice-Hall. 1 September 1985. p. 237. ISBN 978-0-13-879974-8. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
|This article about an Italian architect or firm of architects is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|