Luigi Galvani Medal
The Luigi Galvani Medal is an award given by the Italian Chemical Society (Società Chimica Italiana). Named after pioneering Italian physicist Luigi Galvani, the prize was established in 1986 to recognize the work of foreign scientists in the field of electrochemistry.
- 1986 Roger Parsons (United Kingdom)
- 1988 Heinz Gerischer (Germany)
- 1991 Brian E. Conway (Canada)
- 1992 Allen J. Bard (USA)
- 1994 Marcel Pourbaix (Belgium)
- 1997 Jean M. Saveant (France)
- 1998 Colin Vincent (United Kingdom)
- 2000 Dieter Kolb (Germany)
- 2002 Alejandro J. Arvi (Argentina)
- 2004 Royce W. Murray (USA)
- 2007 Christian Amatore (France)
- 2009 Michael Grätzel (Switzerland)
- 2011 Akira Fujishima (Japan)
- "Electrochemical Division". Retrieved 2011-12-22.