January 14, 1933|
|Achievements and titles
Luigi Gnocchi (Gallarate, 14 January 1933) was an Italian sprinter, that won three gold medals in one single edition of Mediterranean Games.
He was finalist with the national relay team on 4x100 metres relay at the 1956 Summer Olympics (4th place).
Luigi Gnocchi participated at one edition of the Summer Olympics (1956), he has 11 caps in national team from 1953 to 1956.
- 100 metres: 10.4 ( Rome, 29 September 1956)
Luigi Gnocchi has won five times the individual national championship.
- 1949: Turkey (unknown)
- 1951: Italy (Montanari, Leccese, Siddi, Frizzoni)
- 1955: Italy (D'Asnasch, Ghiselli, Gnocchi, Montanari)
- 1959: France (David, Brakchi, Cahen, Genevay)
- 1963: Italy (Berruti, Giannattasio, Ottolina, Sardi)
- 1967: Italy (Giani, Preatoni, Giannattasio, Laverda)
- 1971: Italy (Preatoni, Abeti, Guerini, Mennea)
- 1975: France (Chauvelot, Échevin, Arame, Sainte-Rose)
- 1979: Italy (Lazzer, Caravani, Grazioli, Mennea)
- 1983: Italy (Tilli, Simionato, Pavoni, Mennea)
- 1987: Italy (Madonia, Tilli, Catalano, Floris)
- 1991: Italy (Longo, Simionato, Floris, Madonia)
- 1993: France (Morinière, Sangouma, Trouabal, Marie-Rose)
- 1997: Italy (Asuni, Puggioni, Cipolloni, Floris)
- 2001: Italy (Scuderi, Torrieri, Checcucci, Colombo)
- 2005: Italy (Verdecchia, Attene, Donati, Torrieri)
- 2009: Italy (Checcucci, Collio, Di Gregorio, Cerutti)
- 2013: Italy (Collio, Manenti, Riparelli, Tumi)