From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the town in Yerevan region, see Lukashin, Yerevan.
Coordinates: Lukashin (Armenian: Լուկաշին; formerly, Imeni Mikoyana) is a town in the Armavir Province of Armenia. The town was named for Sargis Lukashin (1883-1937), President of the Armenian Council of People's Commissars.
- Kiesling, Rediscoving Armenia, p. 40, available online at the US embassy to Armenia's website
- Lukashin at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
|This article about a location in Armavir Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|