|Full name||Luke Richard Chapman|
|Date of birth||21 March 1991|
|Place of birth||Cannock, England|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2011–||Sutton Coldfield Town|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Luke Richard Chapman (born 21 March 1991) is an English footballer midfielder who plays for Sutton Coldfield Town. He left Port Vale in October 2009 after making one appearance for the club. Following this he spent a brief time with Hednesford Town, before joining Rocester in 2010. He signed with Stafford Rangers in summer 2011, before joining Sutton Coldfield Town in October 2011.
Chapman worked his way through the Port Vale youth team and made his first team debut as a last minute substitute for Danny Glover in the final game of the 2007–08 season – a 1–1 draw with Southend United at Roots Hall. However a serious knee injury meant he did not feature for the main team in the 2008–09 season.
He was transfer listed in September 2009, along with the entire Port Vale squad, after manager Micky Adams saw his team slip to a third consecutive defeat. He left the club by mutual consent the following month. He signed with Hednesford Town of the Southern Football League, making eight appearances during the season, scoring once against Leamington in the Southern League Cup. In summer 2010 he signed with Rocester of the Midland Football Alliance, despite an offer from Atherstone Town. He went on to score eight goals in seventeen league (and three cup) games in 2010–11.
In July 2011, he signed with Stafford Rangers of the Northern Premier League Premier Division but left in October 2011 and joined Sutton Coldfield Town. The club finished 12th in the Northern Premier League Division One South in 2011–12, and then sixth in 2012–13.
- "Search 1984 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 2 May 2009.
- "Southend 1–1 Port Vale". BBC Sport. 3 May 2008. Retrieved 7 June 2009.
- "Horsfield tips new boy to shine after Blades run-out". The Sentinel. 7 September 2009. Retrieved 8 September 2009.
- "Adams puts Vale squad up for sale". BBC Sport. 27 September 2009. Retrieved 27 September 2009.
- "Winger Chapman leaves Vale Park". BBC Sport. 24 October 2009. Retrieved 24 October 2009.
- "stats". hednesfordtown.com. Retrieved 23 August 2010.
- Stoner, Colin (20 March 2010). "Atherstone Town aiming to sign Brazilian striker". Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 23 August 2010.
- "Baker Joiner Midland Football Alliance 2010–11 Season". rocesterfc.net. Retrieved 29 July 2011.
- "Non-league football: Rutter eyeing Norton United comeback". The Sentinel. 29 July 2011. Retrieved 29 July 2011.
- "11 – LUKE CHAPMAN". port-vale.co.uk. 11 July 2007. Retrieved 5 September 2009.