Lukovë is a municipality in the Sarandë District, Vlorë County, southern Albania. The municipality consists of the villages Lukovë, Borsh, Fterrë, Çorraj, Piqeras, Sasaj, Qazim Pali, Shënvasi and Nivicë.
- Nafiz Bezhani, jurist, politician and writer.
- Dimitrios Doulis (1865–1928), minister of military affairs of the Autonomous Republic of Northern Epirus, from Nivice.
- Muzafer Korkuti, archaeologist and Vice President of the Academy of Sciences of Albania
- Vasil Laçi (1922–1941), Albanian patriot who attempted to kill in 1941 Victor Emmanuel III, then King of Italy and Shefqet Bej Vërlaci, then Prime Minister of Albania
- Jakup Mato, head of Centre of Art Studies of the Academy of Sciences of Albania.
- Niphon Kausokalybites, monk and saint of the Eastern Orthodox Church