Lucinda "Lulu" Jane Guinness, OBE is a British accessories fashion designer.
Lulu was awarded an OBE for services to the Fashion Industry in the 2006 Queen's Birthday Honours and in 2009 received The Independent Handbag Designer Awards ICONOCLAST Award for "Lifetime Achievement in Handbag Design".
Lulu Guinness company
Lulu Guinness was launched in 1989 as a handbag and accessories retailer and currently operates multinationally.
As part of her 'Collectables' range, Lulu's The Florist Basket forms a permanent part of the Victoria and Albert Museum's "The Cutting Edge: 50 Years of British Fashion 1947-1997" exhibition in London.
- "Sir Miles Rivett-Carnac, Bt". Telegraph. Retrieved 2012-02-13.
- "Valentine and Lulu Guinness: divorce". Peerage News.
- "UK | England | Dozens win awards for commitment". BBC News. 2006-06-17. Retrieved 2012-02-13.
- "Handbag Designer 101". Handbag Designer 101. 2009-06-18. Retrieved 2012-02-13.
- "Exhibition: The Cutting Edge: 50 Years of British Fashion 1947-1997 - Victoria & Albert Museum - Search the Collections". Collections.vam.ac.uk. 2009-08-25. Retrieved 2012-02-13.
|This article about a fashion designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|