From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up luma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luma or LUMA may refer to :
- Luma (plant), a genus of plants in the myrtle family
- Luma (moth), a genus of moths of the Crambidae family
- Luma (video), a signal used in video technology
- Luma, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Amomyrtus luma, a species of tree in the myrtle family
- Life Unity Music Amplified, a jazz/funk band from New York
- Loyola University Museum of Art
- Unified Theory (band)
- one hundredth of an Armenian dram
- a star species from the video game Super Mario Galaxy
- one of the channels of the YUV colorspace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.