From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lumen can mean:
- Lumen (unit), the SI unit of luminous flux
- Lumen (anatomy), the cavity or channel within a tubular structure
- Thylakoid lumen, the inner membrane space of the chloroplast
- Phenobarbital (trade name)
- 141 Lumen, an asteroid discovered by the French astronomer Paul Henry in 1875
- Lumen (band), Russian alternative rock band
- Lumen Pierce, a fictional character played by Julia Stiles from the television series Dexter
- Lumen (branding agency), a design and branding company headquartered in Milan, Italy
- USS Lumen (AKA-30), a US Navy ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.