From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lumen can mean:
- Lumen (unit), the SI unit of luminous flux
- Lumen (anatomy), the cavity or channel within a tubular structure
- Thylakoid lumen, the inner membrane space of the chloroplast
- Phenobarbital (trade name)
- 141 Lumen, an asteroid
- Lumen (band), a Russian rock band
- Lumen Pierce, a fictional character in the television series Dexter
- Lumen (branding agency), a design and branding company headquartered in Milan, Italy
- USS Lumen (AKA-30), a US Navy ship
- Lumen Gentium, a document produced by the Second Vatican Council
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.