From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lumiere or lumière in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lumière (French for light) may refer to:
- Auguste and Louis Lumière, early French film-makers
- Lumière (Kiddy Grade), one of the two main characters of the 2002 anime series Kiddy Grade
- Lumiere, a character in the Disney version of Beauty and the Beast and the 1994 stage-production
- Lumière, a restaurant in Vancouver, Canada
- Lumiere (skyscraper), a mixed-use skyscraper development in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, originally to be completed in 2010, currently suspended and unlikely to be built
- Lumiere TV, a premium television service available in Cyprus, that broadcasts movies and series
- Télé Lumière, a Christian television station in Lebanon and the Arab World. Also affiliate station Noursat
- Café Lumière, a 2003 Japanese film directed by Taiwanese director Hou Hsiao-Hsien for Shochiku as homage to Ozu Yasujiro, with direct reference to the late master's Tokyo Story (1953)
- Ma Petite Lumiere
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.