From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up luminal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luminal may refer to:
- A trade name for the anti-epileptic drug phenobarbital
- Luminal (film), a 2004 film by Italian director Andrea Vecchiato starring Denis Lavant
- In biology, pertaining to the lumen, the interior of a hollow structure
- A misspelling of the chemical luminol, commonly used in forensics
- A trade name of a polyethylene greenhouse cover film with enhanced optical and thermal properties.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.