From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lump may refer to:
|Look up lump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Lump" (song), a 1995 song by The Presidents of the United States of America
- Lump (compilation album), a 2000 best-of album by The Presidents of the United States of America
- The Lump, a 1991 short animated film
- Lump sum, a one time payment of money
- Lump Sugar, a 2006 South Korean film
- Lump hammer, a tool
- Lump (dog), a dog who acted as a muse to Pablo Picasso
- Lumped parameters, in mathematical modelling
- Swelling (medical), causes a lump
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.